Mr. and Mrs. Cornelius

Mr. and Mrs. Cornelius

Friday, January 13, 2012

Endometriosis Awareness Bracelets!


My infertility was caused by Endometriosis. Endometriosis is a disease that affects 1 in 6 women. 50% of those with Endometriosis are infertile, so although not all are affected by infertility the disease still affects their lives in some way. It causes severe pain during menstruation and can cause ovarian cysts as well as the endometrial lining of your uterus growing outside your uterus causing scar tissue and adhesions that create pain and fuse together internal organs. I suffer from Stage IV endometiosis and have had a laproscopy to remove SOME of the scar tissue and adhesions and detach my uterus from my bowel. Endometriosis is an endocrine disease meaning it is affected by your hormones. These hormone imbalances add to complications with conception and implantation.
I am selling these bracelets to raise awareness of this disease and to raise funds to support our adoption. They are handmade with sterling silver, swarvoski crystals, handmade glass beads and show the yellow ribbon that supports Endometriosis Awareness. They are $15 which includes shipping and handling. Thanks for your support! Click here to purchase.





3 comments:

  1. I loveeeee your idea! I will for sure want to be part of such a beautiful dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abby, I did buy one, but I have not receive it or receive any news about that, how can I contact you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for my delayed response. I have it packaged up and ready for the mail tomorrow. I was on vacation. Thanks for your support!!!

    ReplyDelete